|SINCERE THANKS TO OUR GENEROUS SPONSORS
As always our many thanks go out to you, our supporters and volunteers.
Over the past 22 years, the Ketcham Inn Foundation has developed an exceptional working relationship with municipal agencies, and public/private funding sources. Our partners in preservation and restoration extend way beyond the following list:
New York State Office of Parks and Recreation and Historic Preservation
- acquisition of historic site through an EQBA grant
- continuing restoration through EPF grants
Suffolk County Department of Parks, Recreation and Conservation
- grant for educational material, educational coloring book depicting colonial life
- grant for production of 1923 diary of three women vacationing at Forge River Coast Guard Station
Gerry Charitable Trust Fund
The Bellport Brookhaven Historical Society
- for Robert H. Pelletreau Distinguished Service Award in Historic Preservation for the year 2001 to Bertream E. Seides for meritorious efforts in historic preservation
Society for Preservation of Long Island Antiquities
- for 2002 Howard C. Sherwood Award to Bertram E. Seides for saving the Ketcham Inn in Center Moriches, creating historic districts and advocating historic preservation on the South Shore
- E. Anne Hayes, Attorney at Law
- Tara A. Kavanagh, Attorney at Law
- Koeppel Martone & Leistman, L.L.P.
- Thomas Morgan Cardoza, ESQ
Other Corporate Sponsors
- Farber Blicht Eyerman Herzog, L.L.P.
- Moriches Offshore Reef Fund, Inc.
- Riverhead Building Supply
- Bay Gardens
- Home Depot
- Learner, Saul, & Eleanor Foundation, Inc.
- House Magazine
- Morgan MacWhinnie American Antiques
Other Volunteers, Families, and Organizations
- Rich K. Ely Tree Service
- Daniel L. & Tyler Barr
- Linda Ruth Tosseti
- Susan Devault Vazzana, Brookhaven florist, Bellport
Volunteer assistance makes a difference and we sincerely thank you
A special thank you to all those who donated during our 2011 Membership Drive and Thanks for Giving.